国彩app

Welcome to the official website of Shandong CHENFENG Steel Co., Ltd!

Online Message | contact us国彩app

National hotline:

fifteen billion five hundred and six million six hundred and ninety-one thousand eight hundred and eighty-eight

Current location: home page >> common problem

Solid waste treatment of spiral steel pipe

Release time: August 1, 2019 Click: 422 Author: Shandong CHENFENG iron and Steel Co., Ltd
In the near future, two projects of "iron and steel waste making" and "comprehensive utilization of solid waste" have been launched. This can not only realize the comprehensive utilization of solid waste produced by various processes of Zhongyang iron and Steel Co., but also promote the ecological renovation of waste ditches.

For a long time, Zhongyang iron and steel company strictly follows the principle of "treatment before production, no production without environmental protection", and focuses on converting upstream waste into downstream raw materials, gradually forming an industrial circular economy of "industry chain, material and energy interaction, eating dry and squeezing out, and turning waste into treasure". For example, the steel slag with particle size less than 10 mm is used for sintering and roasting, and the particle size of more than 30 mm is used for converter blowing, and the utilization rate reaches 30%; part of the remaining 70% is used as subgrade materials, and some become raw materials for cement production. The solid wastes, such as waste residue, dust sludge and dust dust, were efficiently recovered and recycled, and then roasted into pellets, achieving 100% recycling utilization. The grinding of slag, a byproduct of ironmaking, can make full use of slag and effectively improve its added value.

"If enterprises do not eliminate pollution, they will destroy enterprises." This is the consistent philosophy of Zhongyang iron and Steel Co., Ltd., which regards environmental protection as the lifeblood of enterprise survival and development. Especially in recent years, it has always adhered to the policy comparison, advanced benchmarking, large-scale investment, and large-scale rectification. It has not only made great efforts to pay off the "historical debts" of environmental protection, but also made frequent hard moves to eliminate the increment of environmental protection problems.

"The two problems to be solved in this environmental protection project are to put an end to the problem of environmental protection." Liu Yanqiang, deputy director of environmental protection department of Zhongyang iron and Steel Co., Ltd., further pointed out that "through self-examination and self correction, we will further upgrade and rectify the collection, storage, transportation, utilization and disposal of solid waste based on the original grading screening and recycling, and launch advanced feeding system, crushing system, iron remover system and dust removal system. After the project is put into operation, it can treat 650000 tons of steel slag and recover 100000 tons of dust and iron oxide scale every year

In addition, in view of the gangue, fly ash and other solid wastes produced by coal washing and self provided power plant, Zhongyang iron and Steel Co., Ltd. strictly abides by the relevant laws and regulations in the treatment, and applies the measures to prevent environmental pollution such as loss prevention and leakage prevention, etc., and implements the construction of solid waste landfill seepage prevention project. After that, a "ecological mountain" integrating landscape, leisure and ecology will be built by filling ditches.
Recommended products
contact us

Shandong CHENFENG iron and Steel Co., Ltd

Business department 1:

0635-8618069、8618089

Hand machine: 15506691888

Contact person: manager Liu

Business department 2

0635-8878556、8878557

Hand machine: 13561470188

Contact person: manager Zhao

Business department 3

0635-8595366、8618016

Hand machine: 18063570188

Contact person: manager Yan

Address: high tech Zone, Liaocheng City

Mail: 785956666@qq.com


<small id='xa3on'></small><noframes id='xa3on'>

  • <tfoot id='xa3on'></tfoot>

      <legend id='xa3on'><style id='xa3on'><dir id='xa3on'><q id='xa3on'></q></dir></style></legend>
      <i id='xa3on'><tr id='xa3on'><dt id='xa3on'><q id='xa3on'><span id='xa3on'><b id='xa3on'><form id='xa3on'><ins id='xa3on'></ins><ul id='xa3on'></ul><sub id='xa3on'></sub></form><legend id='xa3on'></legend><bdo id='xa3on'><pre id='xa3on'><center id='xa3on'></center></pre></bdo></b><th id='xa3on'></th></span></q></dt></tr></i><div id='xa3on'><tfoot id='xa3on'></tfoot><dl id='xa3on'><fieldset id='xa3on'></fieldset></dl></div>

          <bdo id='xa3on'></bdo><ul id='xa3on'></ul>

          1. <li id='xa3on'><abbr id='xa3on'></abbr></li>